Anaheim Birth Injury Attorney
If your child has suffered from a birth injury, then you need to know that there are steps you can take. When another person's negligence is the cause of the accident, then they should be held responsible and you should be able to provide for your child in need. Our Anaheim birth injury lawyer knows that you will be facing many expenses in dealing with a birth injury and we aim to relieve this stress and make sure that you are financially compensated.
1. Make sure that your child is in constant receipt of medical care. Birth injuries are incredibly serious and a child will need medical care for any period of time.
2. Maintain records of the accident or negligence that caused the birth injury, as well as all records of medical care that your child has received.
3. Meet with a birth injury attorney in Anaheim to discuss the details of your case. An accident lawyer will be able to best decide if you have a case worth pursuing and if you should file a personal injury claim.
4. File a personal injury claim in order to pursue financial compensation for medical bills, future health care needs, lost current and future work wages, and emotional trauma.
5. Your Anaheim birth injury attorney will then consult with medical experts to confirm the cause of the injury.
6. To reach a fair settlement, your injury lawyer will work with the insurance company handling your case. It can be difficult and if we cannot recover expenses this way, our accident attorney will take your case to court to fight for your compensation.
Finding a Birth Injury Lawyer for Your Case
When you choose to move forward with a personal injury case, you will want to find the right birth injury attorney to handle your matter. We understand the difficulties you are facing and it is our goal to hold the guilty party responsible. No one should have to suffer because of another's negligence. With the help of our accident lawyer you can provide for your injured child and give them the best chance at life possible.
Our birth injury attorney serves Anaheim and the surrounding areas such as Irvine, Huntington Beach, Tustin, Orange and Fullerton.